Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Holiday Season 2012

I love this time of the year: The Holiday Season
The warm and fuzzy feeling.
So much love
So much Shopping :)

Starting with Sephora Sale :)


Then my co-worker and I are COW (Customer of the week) at Starbucks!
If you are not familiar with this - so basically we get free drinks for the whole week. We can even come as many times as we want! But it is only for that Starbucks location :)
OMG! we are going to save so much money, means more shopping! *exaggeration*


Thanksgiving is around the corner. I am not big on this holiday I am just looking forward for days off from work! :D

Besides Sephora sale, there is going to be a 10-points Nordstrom event. Usually is at the beginning of December. So I normally buy cosmetics brands that Sephora does not carry. Such as Chanel, Giorgio Armani, MAC, Tom Ford. There are a lot of Giorgio Armani products that I would love to try!

After the Nordstrom sale, it comes my birthday! 

Then Christmas. Then new year.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...