Saturday, April 28, 2012

YSL Rouge Pur Couture #13 Le Orange


As you guys might have known that tangerine/orange is the color of 2012.


I have own this lipstick for quite sometimes now. I actually bought this because the Kardashian sisters wore it on one of their Keeping up with the Kardashian series - someone asked on twitter and Kourtney actually replied. <-- another reason why I have to get this because celebrities wear it (haha)

I really like the deep orange color of this lipstick and it shows more red on the lips rather than coral-y or lighter orange color. I love YSL lipsticks that its moisturize my lips and this particular color actually really long lasting (even after after I have a meal). I HIGHLY recommend this lipstick to those of you who love bold colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...