Thursday, August 16, 2012

YSL Rouge Pur Couture #201 Orange Imagine


Another Orange Red lipstick by YSL - YSL Rouge Pur Couture #201 Orange Imagine
This lipstick is one of three colors for Fall 2012.



A comparison with the famous orange-red color by YSL #13 Le Orange (on top). Somehow the new lipstick does not have "YSL" stamp on the lipstick.


Swatches of both lipsticks. They are very close, but Le Orange is a touch lighter and more orange whereas Orange Imagine is more red. Also, I feel like Le Orange is more cooler tone.


me with bare lips


with Orange Imagine on me


The sun made it looks more orange.

I love this YSL lipstick (and the rest of Rouge Pur Couture lipsticks). It is very very pigmented, very long lasting, and does not dry my lips. I had bagel, drinks, and lipstick is still on... :) 

I bought the other 2 lippies from this collection, I will try to post them too!
My blogpost for YSL Le Orange is HERE


----- support me -----
like my facebook page and follow me on twitter @angeladesisca
----- thank you much -----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...