Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012


{officially} Happy Valentine's Day!!
From a gemologist perspective, it is very rare to see this kind of inclusion {a heart shape} in a diamond. 


I came home from work to find a dozen of pink roses and home cooked meal - from appetizer to dessert! I should have taken the food pictures.. *urgh! mad at myself - amateur blogger* but yeah! I learn from my mistakes, I'll def took pictures of everything! 
He cooks: fresh garlic cheese bread as an appetizer, angel hair pasta with garlic + brocolli as a main course, and yummy strawberry with risotto in coconut citrus creamy sauce as dessert. Thank you! 
He prepare everything according to me.. there's no meat at all.
This is way more romantic as I know that he put so much effort in making this possible.. <3

I hope all of you have a good valentine's night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...