Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sneak Peek of HelloIndo march/april 2012 edition + nail of the day

These are some sneak peek of the works I have been collaborating with HelloIndo magazine. I did the make-up for the fashion spread for the models.. and hopefully, my first beauty section in HelloIndo magazine will be included in march/april 2012 edition!

Fashion Spread
Beauty Section

When I went to california, I stopped by Fashion Island {it's an outdoor mall} because I know there is one of the Inglot store in USA. {Inglot is a make-up company from Poland <-- where Wally's dad come from}. Wally is so kind, he let me buy a lot of make-up stuffs that I was there! He's usually does let me buy any make-ups!!  


I got the make up brush belt.. because I know MAC does not sells one on their free standing store, I am not sure about their PRO stores. Anyway, Inglot is so much cheaper compare to MAC.. This brush belt cost me about $45. 


And of course, I have to get some of their amazing eye-shadows. I choose more taupe and purply shades because I own a lot of neutrals and browns.

Last night, I painted my nails again... this is Wet n Wild {On a Trip / En voyage} + Jesse's Girl {Confetti}
The brush of this Wet n Wild is so big, it covers my whole nails - I don't know if it makes the application easier or harder; you can coat your nail with one swipe but it can get messy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...