Thursday, October 8, 2009

CALIFORNIA TRIP

In a week, I will be moving to Carlsbad, California. Its a very small city in between Los Angeles and San Diego. Since I cannot find a job (or I can say that I am lazy and discourage), I do not have a permit to stay in the United States, unless I go back to school. Dont get me wrong, I dont go back to school again just to stay in the US, my parents keep pushing me to go to a diamond school. They have been wanting me to go to a diamond school after I have completed my Associate Degree (3 years ago). Therefore, I am going to Carlsbad to pursue my future at Gemology Institute of America.

In the beginning of the week, I feel extremely sad, mainly because I have to left my sayang here. not only that I am sad, I am very scared if there's going to be something between us. I know I have to trust and have faith in him, but everybody knows that long distance relationship is not easy, but in the mean time I am feeling stronger.

Anyway, I am very excited about our one week trip before we will be apart! All things have been planned out roughly. I think the most exciting thing is going to be on the 20th of October! It is my 2nd anniversary with my sayang and it is going to be a day when we are going to disney land!! But I am really looking forward to it because it is actually my first trip with my sayang :)

xoxo Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...