Thursday, April 2, 2009

Five Greatest Things.

Okay after watching the oprah show i have been inspired to write at least five greatest things everyday! She said this had changed the way she sees the world. positively. I have been inspired by her in a lot of ways. but its just impossible for me to do everything at a same time. So im gonna start with this one.

1) I am so greatful that I can meet my childhood friend in Seattle, Novita. It's her first time in Seattle.
2) When my elder sis and I were buying the ticket back to Indonesia, and I was sitting in the car by myself. There's this two young men that keep looking at me trying to do something. Im scared to death. Im so greatful that they dont do anything to me.
3) I finally can do SEM by myself. Although I have been helped in the beginning but this is my very first time :) No undergrad has been trained to use the SEM.
4) I am greatful that I will have a day off tomorrow. Its been a long day today. Just a perfect time to take a break!
5) Im so greatful to have so many friends, my entire weekend have been filled with a lot of arrangements!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...