Sunday, November 9, 2008

my trip to portland and seattle's sensation

Yesterday i went to portland to get my sister a macbook and to try the famous saburo! hahaha well overall I am satisfied with my trip! hehehe becausee... I got more chanel make up... omg! the more i buy the more i love it! my friend was interested in buying the mascara that i am wearing now: chanel inimitable mascara. so, i told her to get it when we went to portland because its tax free :).. and we went to nordstorm and u know what!! the sales person told us that the mascaras are buy 2 get 1 free!! I WAS SO EXCITED hahahah so i get another 2 inimitable mascara! hehehe and i was planning to buy a liquid foundation as i think the powder ones are not working very well anymore (after watching a bunch of videos on youtube) hahaha and the liquid foundation is SO GOOD!!! :D:D:D:D so happy happy happy! basically thats the only thing that make my trip to portland wonderful! hahaha

i was so tired and go to bed right away once i arrived at my home sweet home! then, the next day (which is today) i am doing my normal sunday routine (going to church and stuffs) I am surprised to see people kept checking out their iphone and not paying attention. after sometime, i figure it out that there is this new facebook profile, sort of like a gossip girl but the indonesian version!! i kinda shocked! but i dont get worried because none of these pictures are mine. but the fact that the people in that profile are somebody that are close to me made me so upset! well, to have an opinion about somebody and to share it with somebody is okay, but to put it in public is just unethical. its not even any of their business. i really curious how will it go and how will it turn out. will the "gossip girl" be revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...