Saturday, October 5, 2013

Empty (+mini Review) Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub


Yay! My first empty post. Empty is basically a post where I show you my trash! Product that I have used up. I will include a mini review about each product. 

As you can see this bottle is completely empty! I think this cleanser is okay. I think it does the job - it cleanse and does not break me out. However, I dont think it helps on clearing up acne what so ever. I am not really a fan of the scent. This is an affordable drugstore cleanser $7.99 at ulta. But I got this at costco a long time ago for a set of 2 for really good deal (dont remember exactly how much it was). So check your costco :)

I dont think I would repurchase it. There are so many other things that I want to try. If you are looking for an affordable cleanser and can stand strong grapefruit smell, I think you should give it a try.

Have you try this? Do you like it? Whats your favorite cleanser? Please leave in the comment below so I can try :) I hope you enjoy this empty (+mini review) post - I am sure to post more in the future ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...