Monday, September 24, 2012

Random || What is in my Sephora shopping bag ?!


This is a sneak peek in a life of a make-up junkie...

I am in shock when I saw the amount! 

They are basically my compulsive shopping spree. I put every color on GUERLAIN Rouge G De Guerlain L'Extrait and HOURGLASS Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick. Some Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer and foundation because my friend have been obsessing about it.. the new bare mineral powder. 

But yeah, this is how I shop! 

(I just bought the entire collection of the new MAC office hour collection -_-")

Just so you know... I am not buying all this... this is beyond crazy... I might though when I got the yearly 20% that sephora usually offers at the beginning of November! 

Let me know what is in your shopping list. 

3 comments:

  1. Lol wow! That is a lot of lipsticks! N lipglosses. I only bought 4 of the pro long wear lipglass. I spend a bunch on 21 days of beauty hahaha cant pass a good deal so hear hear friend. I totally feel you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw in which state r u living now? If I may ask? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...