Saturday, June 23, 2012

Guerlain Face Products First Impression


OMG! I cannot believe I am posting my full of acne face!! 
Anyways.. here are the demos of the products...

Primer
I think this is the best primer I have tried so far. I have not try a lot of different kind of primer because I feel like it adds an extra steps to my make-up routine. I have tried MACHourglassSmashbox so far. I hated the smashbox one, I feel it really thick - clogging my pores and does not really do anything. I think the MAC and Hourglass one is very similar.  They work, but this Guerlain one is good. It feels really light and slightly brighten my complextion as it comes out as a pink pearly gel.

Foundation
I am surprise how liquidy the foundation is because normally a full coverage foundation is very thick and gel like foundation. The foundation dries really quick though so you have to work really fast. I do not know how I feel about this foundation though. It has a pretty good staying power as compared to other foundations I have tried (May be the primer helps!). As you can see from the pictures even with 2 layers it does not really cover my acne - or may be my acnes are very stubborn :(. 
I like it but I do not know if I love it.

Powder
I think I have tried so many better powder that this. My favourite is Chanel Double Perfection. In addition I am surprise on how small and light this compact is - leaving the impression that it does not contain that many products. (hahaha Kiasu)

I definitely love the smell of ALL of the products - it feels really luxurious. So, if you are allergic to fragrance, please avoid these!

Please keep in mind that we all have different skin types. I hope this helps you. :D
Let me know your thoughts!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...