Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Some changes.

Since I want to start a fresh with my beauty blog.. I guess I can use this blog as my personal "diary"
My new beauty blog is : angeladesisca.blogspot.com -- please do check it out and support.
I dont know why I want to do this, since there is so many people out there who already do this. Hehe. oh well, just another girl who love trying new stuff and sharing them.

So tomorrow is thanksgiving. I am so happy that I get a day off from work. Its been really really busy at work. We have been working from 7am to 6pm - thats like 11 hours of work!
24(hrs in a day) - 11(work) - 8(sleep) - 1(commute) - 1(get ready in the am) = 3 hours left !!
That's crazy! I need more than 24 hours a day. Not to mention, we also have to come back to work on friday and saturday. -_-" ...... and may be sunday!!!! WHAT?!?!?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...