Thursday, August 12, 2010

Haul & Review | Braun Epilator



Finally, I got my hands on an epilator. An epilator is basically a "shaver" with many tweezers in it. I got it at Ulta for $49.99. I haven't really use it as I just got it literally 3-4 hours ago. I tried a little bit on my under arm, it hurt so bad that I just have to stop. I did it on my legs too and it worked GOOD. It is not as effective as I think it would be; as I have to go through the same spot for a couple of times. I thought with one stroke it would swipe all the hairs away. Im satisfied about this, I dont have to go to a salon to get my legs wax anymore. I dont have  any expectation/comparison as this is the first epilator that I have even own. It is so far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...