Friday, February 26, 2010

Found Myself: I Don't Like Details

A few days ago, I was "researching" my own horoscope; one of my traits is Sagittarians don't like detail. So I began to recall my past, and observe myself. Surprisingly, I found out that I really dont like details: either telling the details when I say something, or even listening to somebody else's details.

That's why sometime people dont really get the point that I am trying to make because there are too much detail that I dont really tell them. Vice versa, when somebody is telling me something, I always missed a lot of details because I tend to pick the most important part of the story.

So do when I am at school, I picked up the things that I feel thats important. Even the way I dress, I like very simple clothes, with no details. I like simple food. I cant really think of anything else. But I understand now why I am the way I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...