Monday, December 31, 2012

Highlights of 2012 and Resolutions for 2013



Highlights of 2012


I got a new car. Thank you for my beloved husband who always give me 'almost' everything I wanted.



I became an aunty. My baby niece is born and she is so adorable. I love her so much!



I started my makeup artist business :) see my portfolio!



I opened an etsy store. This is like my baby to me.. Sephene Jewelry on Etsy


I am so grateful for everything that Jesus has done in my life, my family that has molded me to be who I am today, and of course my husband who always support me in everything. 


New Year Resolutions 2013
  1.  I have made some resolutions for 2012, but I never reach my goal :( so my first new year resolution is to be more discipline and to have a stronger principle.
  2. To improve my communication skills and making my own decisions. 
  3. Spend at least 1 day per week to develop my business(es).  
  4. Do not waste money by eating out, starbucks, and excessive shopping. Instead save at least 40% every paychecks. 
  5. Be healthy. Eat more fruits and vegetables. Exercise at least 2 times a week. Hopefully loose 40 lbs.
Thank you for reading :) Happy new year to everyone !! All the best in the new year peeps.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...