Saturday, March 31, 2012

Eyelash Extensions Update { 1st week - 3/24/2012 }





For the first week the extension have been cooperating really well. 
It still looks fresh! A little bit messy at the outter corner of the eyes. 
I remember 3 eyelashes shed on the SECOND day!!! -_-" 
May be more I just don't bother to keep track, but still looks full and nice :D
I love how I dont have to put any eye make-up and look like I have eye make-up on :)

How I take care of the extensions:
Amber told me that to avoid water on the extensions for the first 24 hours, so I use swimming goggles (>.<") on the first day of shower and avoid the eye area while washing my face.
I dont put any make-up on my eyes. 

So far, so good

RELATED POST: FIRST IMPRESSION of Eyelash Extensions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...